Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Shower!

Over the weekend my friends threw me my baby shower!! Sadly I have no photos (I didn't even THINK of this until afterwards!!) but it was a lot of fun! It was just a small group of my close friends as all of my family lives overseas. I got lots of adorable baby outfits as well as the useful stuff: breast pads, cream, and sterilizer bags! It was nice to relax for the afternoon and not have to worry about anything!

My friend also gave me all of her 0 - 6 month baby clothes this weekend. Her son was born in Feb, so all the clothes are seasonally appropriate! I went through this weekend and washed the 0 - 3 month stuff and started putting it away. It was so surreal to sit and pull out these tiny clothes and wash them and realize that in a few weeks someone will be wearing them! I then reorganized the baby's room again and attempted to move things into the rooms they will be in once the baby comes. Up to this point we've been using the room as a catch all for everything baby related. I also washed the soft toys and the covers for both the swing and the bouncy seat. Can you tell this nesting thing has really kicked in??

I have my next doctors appointment Wednesday and then also a breastfeeding class that night. Hopefully this little guy will cooperate this week and let the midwife get his heartbeat!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad you had a nice baby shower and such a generous friend! That's awesome :) It's pretty crazy to think that you'll be holding your LO in 6-7 weeks! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete