Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Baby's Room... finally making progress!

So the room is still a mess, but slowly and surely we are getting there! Today we went to Ikea to get some storage things for clothing and whatnot. We don't have much space so instead of doing a dresser I found something that we can use for clothing now and toys later. I also started washing baby clothes today! Its really starting to set in how soon this guy will be here... my due date is in 8 1/2 weeks!! It still doesn't seem real to me... I just can't quite wrap my brain around the fact that in about 8 weeks i'll be a mommy! I've finally gotten myself to say "my son" instead of the baby when talking about him... it still sounds weird. It sounds weird to say I'm a mommy!!


Two photos for you today. One is the room in its current state of chaos...


IMG_0853


The second photo is of the baby dragon artwork I had that inspired my fantasy forest theme idea. =)


IMG_0854


Decorative wise the room will have curtains that my friend is making for me once I pick out fabric. I'm also scanning stores for artwork. I'll post more photos as I get more done!

No comments:

Post a Comment