Thursday, January 28, 2010

The comments make sense now...

So I couldn't figure out why for the past 2 days, especially today, I have gotten TONS of comments on the size of my stomach and when I was due. So today I came home and took my 34 week photo... and then I compared it to the 33 week photo. Wow... where did this come from and how much bigger am I going to get?? And more importantly, just how big is this baby?! 


34 weeks 1-28-10


34 weeks 1-28-10a


In other news I met with a pediatrician this afternoon. He came VERY highly recommended by two old coworkers of mine. They say hes wonderful with kids and dedicated... and I would have to agree. While his office isn't highly fashionable, he seems like he really does care about his patients. Hes the only one in the practice and hes on call 24/7 (he has a pager he carries around). I asked what his hours were and he said he doesn't close until the last patient is seen. If you call in the morning with a need to come in they'll see you. Now that impressed me because most doctors aren't like that. He seemed okay with the spacing of the vaccinations too, which was good. One of the nurses, who i talked to first, said they have a few patients who don't vaccinate at all. I only had a few moments with him (most doctors do this for free so the visit is only a few minutes) but I could hear him talking with other patients while sitting in the room and he sounded like he truly cared... the same goes for the nurses. It was an utter ZOO when I went, but again its flu season so I guess thats to be expected. Personally i'd rather have a great doctor with crappy furniture then a horrible doctor with a beautiful office. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment