Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What I Miss...

So I have tried really hard not to make negative comments about being pregnant... some people spend the entire 9 months complaining about EVERYTHING and while I'm not going to say its a walk in the park, overall its not bad! However the closer I get to my due date the more I am looking forward to having my body back.

Things I Miss:

1. Being able to roll over in the middle of the night. Before I just simply rolled over... now it requires sitting up, adjusting pillows, and then attempting to get comfortable again.

2. My amazing bladder control! Before I could easily only pee once a day at work, sometimes less then that! getting up in the middle of the night to pee? Almost never! Now I plan everything I do around bathrooms (this includes running errands... i know which stores have safe bathrooms!)

3. Being able to move at my normal pace. I am a pretty independent person and I usually move at a good clip. But now I move slower, get winded easier, and can't do simple things. Even feeding my cats in the morning is getting more difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment