Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

So it seems like the theme this Thanksgiving is sickness. I can think of 4 families who are all sick at the moment, and that's just off the top of my head! There is something nasty going around at the moment I guess! I was feeling worse this morning instead of better. Thankfully Eirik decided to sleep in a little so I got some much needed extra sleep. As the day went on however I slowly began to feel better. It gives me hope that maybe by Saturday i'll be good as new!

Eirik enjoyed his first Thanksgiving!

IMG_4842

He even ate some thanksgiving food!

IMG_4832

Despite the look on his face he did really enjoy the turkey! The carrots not so much and I don't think he even touched the brussel sprouts. Unfortunately he woke up early from his second nap which meant by the time we all sat down to eat dinner he was starting to get a little tired and fussy. I've noticed the more tired he is the less interested he is in eating.

He even did okay with my father in law! For some reason Eirik always cries when my father in law comes over. We have no clue as to why... it must just be one of those weird baby quirks. It started when he was about 3 months old and has only gotten worse instead of better. Of course as soon as my father in law came over he started to get upset and unsure, but by the end of the evening he had crawled over to him and sat on his lap!

So I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now I am off to get some much needed sleep!

IMG_4840

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! :) Earlier today I was going through some old pictures in my parents' house, and I found a whole bunch of you and me when we were little! Eventually I'm going to scan them all so I can share them, but I thought you'd like to know :) You're gonna get such a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with you and Eirik. That has to be my favorite picture BY FAR.
    Happy Thanksgiving you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are still struggling with sickness hon! It's wonderful that Eirik got over his issues with your FIL. Kylie has those with my Mom and M's Dad...it gives me hope that this may change. Love the picture of you and your little man. Hope you are getting some rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...sorry you guys are still fighting the sickness. But, the pics are adorable as always! :)

    ReplyDelete