Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Favorite Things at 7 months!

So I haven't done one of these in a few months now... and while Eirik still loves some of the same things there are some new additions!

1. Fisher Price Bat and Wobble Penguin - this is STILL a favorite! He LOVES it. In fact he loves it so much sometimes I get the annoying little musical ditty stuck in my head. Now hes big enough that he tries to body slam it to the floor... its quite amusing to watch!

2. Fisher Price Baby's First Blocks - I picked these up at Target about a month ago because they were on sale and Eirik didn't have many older toys. They were an INSANT hit! At first all he did was take the lid off and play with it... then he started to dump the blocks, and now he enjoys taking each block out one by one! They mostly get gnawed on at this point, but it keeps him entertained for a LONG time!

3. The cats. He LOVES the cats. Thankfully they seem to like him too!

4. Goodnight Moon and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. These two books are his favorite!!

5. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - whenever i sing it he gets the biggest grin. If you're lucky maybe i'll post the video of me singing to him later. =)

6. Drinking from my water glass. We're still working on sippy's and straw cups but he still absolutely LOVES drinking water from a glass.

7. Broccoli. This is a hands down favorite food. He also at the moment enjoys banana, baby mum mum, toast with hummus, and squash.

3 comments:

  1. I must see a video of you singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite lists are so fun for me. Kylie will thank you one day! And I agree with Mic - we must see the video with you singing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing...I will definitely revisit when the time comes... I also agree on seeing you sing on video = )

    ReplyDelete