Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lots of Sickness

My appologies for my lack of updates recently but it seems everyone in the house has been or is sick! First my husband got sick last weekend and then last Sunday night Eirik woke up at 2am with a fever. Thankfully he doesn't seem too worse for the wear now.. but sunday night and monday were rough and then, go figure, I got the cold so now I am sick! I can't win! I really miss my awesome immune system. Before having Eirik I hardly ever had a major cold yet in the past 4 months I think I have had 3! Its going to be a long winter if this keeps up!

Here are a few photos to tide you over. Between being sick and preping for Thanksgiving tomorrow I'm beat!

IMG_4816

IMG_4802

1 comment:

  1. Sorry everyone's been sick!!! I feel your pain...I really miss the once or twice a YEAR colds. This is part of having a LO I didn't really think about...

    ReplyDelete