Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No video yet...

But here are some cute photos! Due to some technical issues... aka, i can't get the video to shink to a decent size and keep the sound intact, the much requested video of me singing twinkle twinkle little star will be delayed. So, until then, enjoy these cute photos!

First up, Eirik and Daddy

IMG_4695

Next we have him generally being cute

IMG_4704

and lastly I was trying to get a nicer posed picture for a christmas card so i dressed him up in a nice sweater and put him on the couch against a black backdrop only to realize that now it looked like he had no legs! We'll have to have a redo session...

IMG_4708

I promise the video of me singing will appear!

7 comments:

  1. He's just so flippen adorable! I love his dressy sweater but the black pants do make him look a little leg-less =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he didn't have those black pants on that would be the cutest picture EVER!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it so awesome to finally have a baby to put on a Christmas card? Surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't help that his pants are almost the same material as the couch slip cover!! I'm going to go with mommy brain as my excuse. ;)

    And yes, it is totally surreal to have a baby to put on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use that sweater again! It is perfect! (but tuck down the front!) =oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the penguin sweater!! He is so cute! I know I say it almost every time, but I love his little cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures!! The sweater is adorable!! I was just talking the other day as well about how it will be so cool to pick out a picture for Christmas cards = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! It really does look like his feet are disconnected, lol! SUCH a cute pic though. He is so darned adorable!

    ReplyDelete