Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Goodbye 2010. You were a wonderful year... a year that I got to meet my little man and watch him change from a tiny infant (well, tiny to me!) into an active, happy, and amazing little guy. Motherhood has been an experience that has been so much more amazing then I ever dreamed. The simple act of a smile is enough to make my day go from bad to good and even the most exhausting sleepless night is made okay by the act of a few babbling noises that string together to sound something like mama or hi. It is so amazing to me to watch him each day discover new things... the way he sits and is truly amazed by something as simple as a plastic plate or a hairbrush, the look on his face when he tries new foods and discovers he likes them, the grin on his face when he finally accomplishes something he has been trying to do. These moments I will never forget. I would never say that things have been easy, but motherhood is the most rewarding experience I have ever had.

2 comments:

  1. I echo every word of this post! What a wonderful year 2010 has been. Look forward to going through 2011 with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2010 has been a super year! I have loved following your blog and I can not wait to follow along in 2011. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete