Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Allergic to pregnancy

There are so many things I always used to take for granted before being pregnant, and the fact I had absolutely no seasonal allergies was one of those things. I was one of those lucky people everyone hated because the pollen outside never really bothered me much. Sure, maybe i'd sneeze and extra time or two... but in the scheme of things it was never that bad. Well, ever since getting pregnant i've been sneezing up a storm and its getting worse! I must sneeze at least 10 times a day now and my nose is always tickly. At first I did think I was getting sick, but then I just realized nope... pregnancy symptom! Just another I can add to the list... =)

1 comment:

  1. I've had a runny nose pretty much the last 9 months!! It's weird the things preggoness can do to you!

    ReplyDelete