Thursday, November 12, 2009

But he started it!

Last night my husband and I were in bed and I was commenting to him about how this little guy had decided the day before that my cervix and bladder were playgrounds and was jumping up and down on them. My husband laughed and I then said "so, I poked him". My husband looked at me and said "you poked him?" and i responded "YES! It hurt! I poked him so he would move to another position!" My husband then repeated the phrase "You poked the baby." Well, what was I supposed to do? He wouldn't move and it was really painful so I nudged him in a different direction! I then told my husband "he started it". Very mature of me... ;)

Last night I officially saw my stomach move. It was kind of creepy and surreal. He was kicking the heck out of me and I looked down and then suddenly saw my stomach move in a weird direction. Of course the second I told my husband he stopped doing it, go figure! I also hadn't realized just how far up that little guy could kick! It seems like just a few weeks ago the highest he could reach was my belly button and now hes getting all the way up near my ribcage! As long as he stops kicking my cervix... or else he gets poked again!

1 comment:

  1. Well -- I just found out I've been 'spanking' my boy's head for the last month -- I was really very confident it was the butt. But alas, I was wrong!

    They're well protected in there -- so poke away!

    ReplyDelete