Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A non pregnancy related post...

My post today is non pregnancy related... today I am writing about my wonderful car. Please note the sarcasm! So my husband and I were talking the other night about our older car and how it really needs to get a good service done to it. Its getting up their in millage and we need it to last quite a while longer! Its not that old of a car, a 96, and its a Honda so it should last forever. So no sooner do we decide we are going to take it in and get it tuned up and cleaned up the check engine light comes on in my car! I think these cars must talk to each other because every time something goes wrong with one, the other follows quickly behind. Last time as I was driving to get one car from the mechanic the check engine light came on in the one i was driving! And its always at inconvenient times, like the holidays. Last Christmas my car decided to break too! I am now paranoid that tomorrow the other car will start having issues... sometimes I wish i lived somewhere with better public transportation!

No comments:

Post a Comment