Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Gloomy Sunday...

Today is a gloomy overcast day... the kind of day where you want to pull the covers over your head and spend the entire day on the couch watching a movie. At least that's what I would have done before having Eirik! Now however my days are spent laying on the floor watching in amazement as he suddenly discovers how to do something that only days ago he couldn't figure out. In all honesty while I miss the movie watching he is just as amusing.

Last night my husband and I had a date, and while it wasn't the romantic evening I had originally planned it was still thoroughly enjoyable. Originally the plan was to go to PF Changs, however on the way there we passed a 5 guys and my husband suddenly goes "would you mind eating there instead?" Even though it was romantic it was just what the doctor ordered! We got our food and sat outside enjoying the beautiful weather. It was relaxing and low key, which was perfect! Afterward we visited the local Barns and Noble for some coffee and book browsing... something we used to do all the time but haven't done as much recently. It was really a perfect evening! And having never eaten a 5 guys burger before I have to say I was extremely impressed! The burger was delicious... I know where I am going from now on for a burger!

And lastly a picture of my little man. I realized that I probably take WAY to many photographs of him... but he seems to change almost every day! I'm not even going to admit here how many photographs I have saved on my hard drive!

IMG_4199

3 comments:

  1. He's SO cute!!! I want to eat him up like he's eating that puppy dog ;).

    So, you didn't mention: was your date with Eirik in attendance or not? I didn't think so but you didn't mention who was watching him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, It was an Eirik free date night! My friend who watches him in the week watched him =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There can never bee too many photos of a face that cute!!! Happy you had a nice date night. Five guys does make great burgers...just wish their fries weren't so darn greasy. Happy you guys had some time together =)

    ReplyDelete