Friday, September 24, 2010

Update On Operation Loose Babyweight!

I just realized I hadn't updated in a while on how my "operation loose babyweight" was going. I am please to announce that as of this morning i was 173... thats 7lbs BELOW prebaby weight!! Honestly the only thing I can attribute this continuous weight loss to is breastfeeding. I'm not on any sort of strict diet or doing any exercise aside from carrying Eirik around... which considering he's probably a good 22lbs is no small feat! ;) That means another 10lbs and i'll be just about where I want to and almost at my college weight!

Now while the weight loss is going great I REALLY need to exercise and work on toning. Finding time to do so is another story completely. I have a feeling exercise will be on the back burner till next year after I finish my classes. I guess until then my exercise will be carrying Eirik around and probably chasing him around the house once he starts crawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment