Saturday, September 25, 2010

Who Needs Toys??

Eirik is absolutely SMITTEN with the cats now. Yes, he's always been interested in them but now whenever they walk in the room he looks at nothing else and gets a huge smile on his face. Sometimes I feel like if he had no toys and could only play with the cats he'd be a perfectly happy little guy. This afternoon he spent about 15 minutes on his stomach attempting to crawl towards the cat with the biggest grin on his face as he did it. Not even me trying to interact with him can tear his attention from the cats! These cats better be careful once he starts to move!

IMG_4231

His cold is FINALLY starting to get better but the teething is just as bad. Some days are worse then others but he is constantly rubbing something against his gums. We got these raspberry teether pacifiers and they are amazing! He'll happily gnaw on one for a good 10 minutes!

IMG_4214

Tonight my husband and I are having a date! We haven't been out alone together since our anniversary in June! We were going to go a few weeks ago but then I came down with my killer cold and this is the first weekend since then that nothing has been going on! I'm excited. =)

2 comments:

  1. Those kitties better be on the lookout =) I'm sure they'll be best friends one day but in the short term they better learn to be quick! Where did you get the teething pacifiers? Kylie is constantly rubbing her gums with her hand right now and she's not coordinated enough to give a hard teething ring too...I worry she'll bonk herself in the face. Hope you have a wonderful time on your date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazon.com! http://www.amazon.com/Razbaby-009-RT-RaZ-berry-Teether-Red/dp/B000JWSO9I

    ReplyDelete