Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 Month Stats!

So we were all wrong! Apparently what they say about breastfed babies slowing down growth around 6 months is true! My little man is actually FINALLY on the charts for his height and weight! I have to admit I was shocked when my husband told me how much the doctors said he weighed and what his length was.

Weight: 19lbs 7oz - 50 - 75%
Length: 27in - 50 - 75%

Yep, that's right. he's still under 20lbs. SHOCKER! But I am happy because it means we can continue to use our cosleeper a little longer! It has a max weight of 23lbs! However he is now trying to crawl out of it... so I think its probably going to be taken down sooner rather then later!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that is a shocker! I didn't know there was a guideline of b/f babies slowing down around 6 months. Good to know though since I have had dreams about Kylie being a GIANT baby if she keeps up thsi rate ;-) Happy it means you can use your co-sleeper a little longer.

    ReplyDelete