Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank You =)

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of you out there who commented on my post yesterday. It made me feel so wonderful to know that even when things are stressing me out I can come and vent here and have support. I don't know why the subject of my dad was bothering me yesterday.... 90% of the time I can just shrug it off but yesterday for some reason I just couldn't. It may be because my dads birthday was a week ago and I sent him an e-mail (I have yet to get his new address..... ) and I haven't heard anything in response.

But, we're not going to dwell on that topic any more today.

Today we are going to focus on the adorableness that is Eirik! I wanted to get a new signature made for my ivillage profile for Halloween so yet again I shoved Eirik in his halloween costume to take a few photos. I have to say that while it still fits now I can tell that in another month and a half it will be too small. At least I can tell myself i've gotten 3 good photo sessions in! I think the cuteness factor of all of his photos justifies the 2.50 I spent on the costume!

IMG_4089

IMG_4082

All together now... "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;)

    Man, those Halloween pix are adorable!! Eirik is such a smiley, happy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so freaking cute! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that last pic is way too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G - he's just too fricken cute :) :) and he has the best smiles ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are just adorable! I love seeing him in his costume =)

    ReplyDelete