Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cloth Diapers!

So today I got my first cloth diapers!


cloth diapers


I know they say to try diapers out before buying tons however these are being discontinued so I bought more just in case i fall in love with them and then can't find then anywhere else. The diapers are the bum genius bamboo fitted and then i bought 3 covers which are bummies super brite. Both were highly recommended by the women who I purchased the diapers from! I'll have to let you guys know how I actually like them after I start using them. =) I am going to wait till after my babyshower to purchase anymore diapers because I did set up a cloth diaper registry just in case someone wants to know where I am registered. My plan is to buy a few different kinds and brands and see what I like before making an investment. The best part of cloth diapering is the fact you can either swap or sell old ones or ones you don't like!


I've been spending my day doing christmas prep stuff. Cleaning the house, cooking christmas pudding, that sort of thing. I still haven't wrapped a single gift, which is odd for me because usually I am really far ahead! But, now I am off to make dinner, then wrapping. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, the pattern on those diapers (is it the covers?) it adorable! Are you using a diaper service or are you doing the laundry at home? I've considered cloth diapering too but my fear is that I won't be able to keep up with all the washing .... I can barely keep up with it for just the two of us right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those covers are too cute!! I'm still loving my bumgenius diapers... definitely worth it! :) Happy diapering once your LO comes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those are the covers! I have to admit I am a little anxious about the laundry, but from what i've heard its basically a load every other day which isn't too bad I think. We'll see how it goes once he actually gets here. =)

    Tif - i didn't realize you were cloth diapering. =) Which bumgenius are you using? The one size? I'm trying to get reviews from people i know who cloth diaper!

    ReplyDelete