Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow!

Some photos from todays massive snowstorm! Its been a long time since i've seen snow like this... and i'm loving it! However i'm sure tomorrow when I am attempting to dig my car out it'll be another story... These photos were taken about 3:30pm today and there is probably at least another 4 inches so far out there since. 


IMG_0804


IMG_0805


I spent my snow day indoors relaxing! I should have done more Christmas prep stuff (write those cards, wrap gifts, actually decorate the tree that has been sitting in my living room since Wednesday) but instead I had a lazy day. I watched netflix on demand and worked on a knitting project. Apparently knitting is just like riding a bike because even though I haven't knitted anything in about a year it all came back to me very quickly. I also remembered very quickly why I hate kitting with double pointed needles!



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the snow! First big snowstorm in the DC area since the blizzard of '96, and I'm not there to see it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're forgetting the blizzard of 2002! =-)

    ReplyDelete