Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enjoying Doing Nothing

At the moment I am really enjoying the fact I have nothing to do. I mean, sure, there's work, but afterwards I come home and... nothing! The past year has been spent with classes and then pile all the Christmas prep on top and well, I've been slightly busy the past month. Its been a long time since I've had the chance to come home from work and not have to worry about anything! I know that come March this lovely freedom will disappear, so I am enjoying it while I can! Lots of goofing around online and playing of my new Wii.

Pregnancy wise I am feeling really good! Overall I can't really complain too much... things have been pretty easy and pretty uneventful! Yes, its a little harder to get comfortable at night and sometimes when the baby flips about I cringe, but I wouldn't sit and whine about how horrible everything is. I guess I have a different frame of mind considering how long it took me to get here and what I went through. I have the beginnings of stretch marks now... something I knew was coming but hoped would stay away. My stomach doesn't itch TOO much, but when it does it drives me crazy! I've been putting lotion on, which helps a lot. My next appointment is on Wednesday, where i'll find out if I gained a ton of weight with holiday food. Considering my appetite is almost gone and I've really not been indulging too much I am hoping that I haven't gained more then 2lbs... I guess we'll see. I also get the results from my glucose test. Fingers crossed I passed!

Now I am off to play the wii... i got rock band today(my game splurge!)... can you guess what I am going to be doing all weekend???

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that things are just moving right along for you :) Ugh, so sorry about the itchy belly and the stretch marks. I wish I could give you some advice on how to stop the itching! I found this AMAZING salve that I was using on my feet (they've been itching nonstop since my BFP) and then I noticed that it had sulfer (which is supposedly OK) and salycilic acid (which I'm not sure about) and I want to ask my OB before I use it again. I found it at a health foods store and Emma, it's a godsend! It immediately stops any itching. So if I get the green light to use it I'll let you know asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo.. if its okay to use please let me know!! I got burts bees belly butter stuff which does an okay job, but its really greasy and not as lotioney!

    ReplyDelete