Thursday, February 4, 2010

35 weeks and more snow!

Here is the 35 week photo!! 


35 weeks 2-4-10


My very innie bellybutton is now officially flat. Its not popped out yet, but its not in either! It seems like every morning I wake up and think i'm bigger then the day before. Just 2 more weeks until full term! Sadly I had to miss my baby care class on Wednesday night due to working insanely late. I was disappointed, but at least it was free and I didn't loose any money. 


Apparently the Maryland area is preparing for a crippling snowstorm. The latests snowfall total is 20 - 26inches!! I can't remember the last time this area had 2 major snowstorms like this in one winter. First there was the December blizzard and now this! Its CRAZY. Of course I'm sure everyone is running to the grocery store for toilet paper, milk, and eggs. Of course this major snow event is due to start around lunchtime tomorrow... how wonderful. I already told my boss I am leaving early to get home before the snow gets bad. There is no way I want to fight rush hour traffic with a few inches of snow on the ground. Its bad enough dealing with rush hour traffic as it is! Of course those of you living in more northern area's probably think 20 - 26 inches is nothing... but for this part of the state its big news. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how much snow we really do get! 

2 comments:

  1. TOOOTALLLY excited to see how much snow we get! Yay!

    Also, the belly 'bump' looks like it is sitting much lower on you since your last pic. Could just be the angle though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great =) Hope that snow storm doesn't hit until you are safe and sound at home with plenty of food and TP *lol*

    ReplyDelete