Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apparently I moved to Canada...

Apparently I have moved to Canada where massive snowfall is the norm. Yes, thats right folks, blizzard number 2 has begun! They are calling for another 14 - 20 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow... thats on top of the 28 or so that fell on Friday night into Saturday. Where will all this snow go? Beats me! My street is still a complete mess! I made it to work today and yesterday but I informed my boss that if we really do get another 20 inches i'm not coming back till Monday. Its not worth it! People in this area are not used to all this snow which makes driving around crazy. Between that and the fact the streets in my neighborhood are HORRIBLE its an accident waiting to happen! Thankfully I can do some work from home so I don't have to use tons of vacation. Usually I don't have the option to work from home, but because I am working on reports and whatnot as opposed to doing lots of labwork I have the option!

I had my 36 week midwife appointment today. Everything continues to be uneventful! Eirik is headdown (which i could have told you due to the increased pressure I can feel down there!), heartrate normal, my uterus is measuring right on target. No massive weight gain either! At this point i'm up 44lbs. They haven't done any internal checks yet. The midwife practice is much more laid back about things, so i'm not sure if they do an internal check until you go into labor. I should ask. I also did my Strep B test today. I'm up to weekly appointments now and less then 30 days until my due date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment