Saturday, February 27, 2010

And I think we're ready!

My goal this weekend is to get ALL the baby stuff set up, organized, and ready to go. I know next weekend i'm going to be busy and not have much time, and even though at my last appointment nothing was going on... well... you just never know. =) So this morning I finished up pretty much the last big touches on Eiriks room, cleaned up the bedroom a bit, and set up the cosleeper bassinet! I've still got more cleaning/rearranging of my bedroom to do plus laundry for Eirik (cloth diapers and some more crib sheets). I also want to get my bags packed for the birthing center. I know I can't put my clothes in now, but I want to get together everything for Eirik as well as a few things that I know i'll need.

I've posted lots of photos of the room in progress... so here is the last one. The crib and the tree! I LOVE the tree.

IMG_0944

My friend is making me curtains which are brown with leaves so it'll help balance things out... so when I get those and get them hung i'll get photos of that too. If you go to my flickr page you can see all the photos of the room.

Now back to knitting. I'm working on a really really cute easter hat for Eirik! I'll post photos when I get that done. =)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work!!! When I saw the title of the post I thought you were headed to the birthing center or something *whew*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that your big day is literally right around the corner (or weekend!) wow!!!!!
    The tree above the crib is just adorable :) Oh, and I really like the design of your crib bumber ... it looks really secure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! The curtains will go so well with the tree and owl! XD I am so excited to see them up as soon as I get them done, now! ^__^

    ReplyDelete