Thursday, February 18, 2010

Uneventful 37 week appointment

I am now officially full term! I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to go off! Or not... =)

I had my 37 week appointment and all looks good! The midwife was concerned because apparently Eirik is head down but not positioned correctly so he told me to do some exercises to help encourage him to move. I'm not concerned because he still squirms and flips ALL the time. I'm worried I may have a UTI so they sent out a sample to check. The midwives don't do internal checks so I have no idea if i'm dilated or progressing or anything. I like it better that way because I don't get my hopes up and then have nothing happen. So many people are so focused on being 1cm dilated already. Personally as long as the midwives are happy with how things look so am I!

Other then that I am overall doing pretty good still. I am however slowly getting more uncomfortable. It's not to the point yet where I am going crazy, but I can understand why when women reach this point they just want the baby to come out. Every day seems to add a new ache or pain that wasn't there the day before. I'm trying to look at all the positive things rather then the negative, but sometimes its hard!

My gripe at the moment is with UPS. Thanks to our lovely back to back blizzards one of my packages from Target.com is MIA. The last time they updated anything to do with it was almost a week ago! I called UPS yesterday to try and get information and was told someone from UPS should contact me today. Well that never happened so I called AGAIN. Tonight I got a much more helpful response. They are now investigating where my package is. I do have to call Target, but thats tomorrow's job. I'm too tired tonight so sit on hold and deal with more customer service people. The UPS guy said that my package may come tomorrow, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thankfully its just a crib bumper and mattress pad I am waiting for.

Side Note: Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms are DELICIOUS.

2 comments:

  1. Where is our 37 week photo!? ^___~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy everything is going well! Sorry you're starting to get more uncomfortable each day though. Eirck will be here soon =) GL with the UPS/Target folks today...

    ReplyDelete