Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Work Babyshower!

So today my coworkers threw me a little baby shower! It wasn't anything big and fancy as we're a really small group and we're all insanely busy with crazy deadlines. They told us we had a meeting and instead it was a little shower for me. They decorated one of the conference rooms and got cupcakes and a giftcard to Target. It was so nice!! =) The cupcakes were sooo yummy... they were from costco so they were more like little cakes rather then cupcakes! Of course I hadn't eaten lunch yet so I devoured the entire thing. Talk about a sugar rush!

The giftcard was perfect too because Target is having a huge baby sale right now PLUS free shipping so it means I got some more items crossed off my "need to get" list!

In non baby related news its snowing here... AGAIN. Maryland is notorious for strange winter weather. We get snow, but typically its a few larger storms. It seems like this winter every other day its snowing! I didn't mind Saturday's snow because I didn't have anywhere to go... however they are calling for 3 - 6 inches overnight tonight! That means my drive in tomorrow is going to be HORRIBLE and I refuse to call out for the snow and waste any vacation time. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact my street hardly ever gets plowed (and even if it does its not very well). As much as I love the snow I wish that it would occur on days when I didn't have to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment