Thursday, February 25, 2010

38 weeks!

Well, I'm now 38 weeks. I had my appointment today with my midwife and officially nothing is happening. Not that I am surprised by this news at all. I know that it also doesn't mean much because you can go from "nothing happening" to "holy crap this hurts" pretty quickly. That being said, my midwife wanted me to start trying to encourage things to begin progressing a bit. I'm taking evening primrose oil 3 times a day right now so I guess we'll find out next week if anything happens! Other then that my appointment was rather dull. More weight gain... but I expected as much. Its just so depressing to step on the scale now... even when I was overweight I never weighed this much! I keep telling myself its baby weight, i know how to get it off again, its not forever... but its still tough! Of course the fact I am craving things like cinnamon rolls doesn't help...

So here is the 38 week photo. I feel like a blimp!

38 weeks 2-25-10

3 comments:

  1. So close!!! I say enjoy the cinnamon rolls =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that you are 38 weeks!!! I am glad you enjoyed the cinnamon rolls!! Hope things progress well this week for you - I so excited for you to meet your little one!!

    ReplyDelete