Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't want to rush things but...

stick a fork in me, i'm done!

Not in the sense of i'm uncomfortable and want to be done being pregnant... i'm just ready to meet the little parasite that has been living in my uterus for 9 months!! The March duedate group on IVillage is having more and more births and seeing the pictures of these adorable babies just makes me that more anxious to meet mine! I'm ready to see what he looks like and hold him and have him here with me rather then inside of me! I have to admit i'm also ready for some maternity leave and time away from work too. =)

I know everyone says "oh, its easier to take care of them while they are inside" which I am sure is true... but i'm getting so excited and anxious! Still, 2 more weeks till my due date and I have a feeling i'm going to go till right around then. I'm having no real labor signs... and while he is moving lower and lower (I had a bladder once...) I know that doesn't really mean anything! I've just got everything crossed he's not too comfortable in there... my mom went 2 weeks overdue with both me and my brother. I don't want to have to wait another 4 weeks to finally meet this little guy!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you're anxious! You've been so patient =) Hopefully the time flies and Eirck is here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be here before you know it - then it will all go soooooooooooo fast!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! 39 weeks now!!! C'mon little guy! We all want to meet you - SOON!

    ReplyDelete