Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Change Of Plans...

I had a fun filled fall weekend planed for today and tomorrow! Today my husband and I were going to get up early so we could go pick apples and get a pumpkin then today I was also going to carve said pumpkin. Tomorrow I was planning on taking Eirik to a trick or treating at a church with my friend. I was so excited for Eirik to have his first halloween! Sure, he isn't really going to apprechiate the pumpkin or the trick or treating this year... but still!

Then yesterday Eirik woke up with a runny nose which by bedtime had progressed to full out snuffles and a baby who couldn't breath... which meant last night the only place he would sleep was on me. And guess who woke up congested and stuffy this morning? If you guessed me you'd be right! Needless to say all plans have been canceled and instead I am trying my best to stay hydrated and keep this cold on the mild side... if you remember I had the cold from hell about a month and a half ago which TOTALLY knocked me out.

So tomorrow will be a low key first halloween for Eirik. I am going to get a pumpkin from a stand down the road and carve it... and then we'll take pictures of Eirik with said pumpkin... and if I am feeling up for it we'll possibly head to the mall... but in all likelyhood i'll be going to bed early instead!

But, as promised, a few recent pictures of the little man!

IMG_4513

I'm cute and I know it!

IMG_4522

Acorn Squash is YUMMY!

IMG_4579

I'm not too sure about toast however...

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your colds!!! It just sucks to watch your LO be sick and is even worse when you feel horrible too. He's such a cute little man =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw poor guy! I hope those sniffles and snuffles stay mild for you both. Super cute pictures! He's such a cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I'm right there with you! Me and Colton pretty much did the exact same thing last night. Hopefully we'll all feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I'm so sorry that everyone is sick. It sucks!! Feel better soon momma (and Eirik!)

    ReplyDelete