Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Have A Tooth!

FINALLY! That's all I can say. I knew they were close... I could feel them right along his gums and I have just been waiting and waiting for one of them to pop through! I have to admit here however I have no idea which tooth it is! Why? He REFUSES to let me in his mouth! How do I know there is a tooth you ask? Well, tonight when I was letting him drink out of my water glass I heard that noise that only a tooth on glass makes... that tap tap tap! He let me in his mouth briefly and i'm 99% sure its a bottom one... I guess when it becomes more visible i'll know for sure which tooth it is!

1 comment:

  1. WOOO-HOOO! From what I've read the bottom center two typically come in first. You'll have to let us know how it effects nursing. I'm terrified =)

    ReplyDelete