Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Food Fun!

So, as promised, another food fun picture!

IMG_4394

Sadly the photo with avocado all over his face didn't turn out! boo!! =( I'm sure i'll have tons of messy face photos before too long!

Today Eirik enjoyed oatmeal! I made myself a bowl and he insisted on having some too. He kept opening his mouth for me to put more in! My husband was laughing at us. This evening I made sweet potato fries and gave him a few. I think he enjoyed them! Of course he kept eying up my plate and wanting what I was eating... even though it was the exact same thing he had!

I also am trying to get him to use a straw cup instead of a sippy cup. He really doesn't seem at all interested in a sippy cup. To say it was a huge success would be an overstatement... but he did however drink a little water! I know because he made a face afterward as if to say "whats this!?"

IMG_4398

My little man is growing up way too quickly!

4 comments:

  1. So cute....He looks so happy!!! I love hearing about all of his progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute and has the most flexible looking toes! ;) I'd like to hear more about why/how you chose baby-led solids if you ever have time. It's something that sounds interesting to me and I'm reading up on it for Finn, but I'd love to hear your take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flexible toes come from my husband... he has monkey toes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He always looks so happy =) It's great that he's so easy to please in the food department.

    ReplyDelete