Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Of all the things I miss...

I miss sleep the most. If I could pick one thing about my pre-mommy days that I honestly miss it would be sleep! I love Eirik and I wouldn't change a thing about our life... but after a really rough night I sit and remember how wonderful it was to sleep for 8 hours straight... Needless to say last night was a rough one... we were up every hour and a half or so alllllll night long thanks to teething and then for some reason at 4:30 Eirik decided it was playtime. Its a coffee morning! Ahhh the joys of motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry last night was a rough one Emma!!! You will sleep 8 hours a night again...I promise =) Hope the coffee does the trick today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!!! After our first almost-4 hour stretch two nights ago, last night was a bad bad one here. It seems like the days of 8-hour stretches of sleep will never happen again! I just have to believe others that it will ;).

    Lack of sleep stinks!

    ReplyDelete