Monday, October 19, 2009

And the verdict is...

Boy!!


20 weeks 10-19-09c


No question about it. =) Its a boy! He slept through the entire ultrasound despite the fact I drunk some fruit juice and eaten a breakfast bar before leaving the house. I had to get up and move around so he would flip over so the tech could get all his measurements. Of course it didn't last long... he quickly moved back into the position he was in before. Go figure! Maybe I should have had some coffee before?


My husband, my friend, my parents... actually EVERYONE was shocked to hear its a boy. We all thought girl! It was such a surreal experience seeing my baby on the screen... i mean, I know i'm pregnant but it gives it new meaning now I've seen him. Watching him move and seeing him there made it all more real. I can hardly wait to meet this little guy in a few short months (because really March 10th isn't that far away!).


Here is my other favorite picture from the ultrasound. Hes fast asleep with his hand over his face. =)


20 weeks 10-19-09a

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a boy! He looks so cute already! ;) By the way, your little Feedjit Live Traffic Feed thingy seems to think I am in Decatur, GA. I am NOT in Decatur! I am in Atlanta! Decatur is on the *OTHER* side of town! Silly Feedjit! lol ;) Seriously though, congrats on the exciting news!!! Haha, remember when we used to pretend we were pregnant and stuff dolls up our shirts? lol...you're going to be a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara my parents still have the photographic proof of that!!

    ReplyDelete