Monday, October 26, 2009

Rejected by the cats...

So today I was officially snubbed by my cats! Well, not all of them. Usually when I come home from work and open the door I have 3 cats sitting waiting for me expectantly... and if nothing else within about 5 minutes they are all there, wondering if I had food for them. So today I come home and find Sebastian asleep on the couch. I had groceries which I put away... and still no cats! Sebastian was staring at me from the couch, but making no moves. Concerned I went upstairs to find Caligula and Hesiod fast asleep on the bed, ignoring me!! They aren't even harassing me right now as they usually do. In fact the only cat who has harassed me tonight is Laia, which is odd because shes the one that usually stares at me! I feel so unloved!!

On a baby related note it seems like every day this little guy gets more and more active. I didn't really start feelng official movement until about 18 weeks... and even then it was on and off. Slowly i've felt more and more, but it seems like the past few days i've been getting a lot more beaten up down there! I've actually been able to feel some movement on the outside now, which is awesome. Of course he refuses to kick whenever my husband is around. For example last night we were on the couch and we sat there for about 20 minutes... then i got up to use the computer and he started kicking again. Stubborn baby! Sleeping through his ultrasound and refusing to let his daddy feel kicking. Apparently hes going to be just like his father... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment