Monday, October 19, 2009

The big day...

So, today is the big day! I have to admit, I am freaking out! I was fine last night and then this morning when I woke up I started to get nervous. Sometimes knowing too much information is a bad thing! I keep having all the worst case synarios going through my mind... i know deep down everything is perfectly fine with this little guy (or gal) but in my mind I can visualize all these horrible birth defects that pop up. Damn me for being a science major! Damn my science teacher in high school for her slide show of serious birth defects! So, off I go to hopefully find out if this is going to be a little boy or a little girl! This baby better cooperate... i don't want to have to wait another 4 1/2 months to find out! ;) I'll update later this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment