Friday, October 30, 2009

More photos of cats in baby things

I came home from work yesterday to find this...


IMG_0760


Yes, he was FAST asleep when i got home but by the time i got the camera he of course was awake. Go figure! I have yet to catch them actually asleep.


In other news i've hit 21 weeks. It seems like everything went to slowly for the first 12 weeks, then the next 8 weeks flew by and now we're back to slow again! I can't seem to win. I must actually look pregnant now (or word is spreading around my tiny company) because i've had a few people ask me when i'm due. For your viewing pleasure here is this weeks bump photo.


21 weeks 10-29-09


I even have on my lovely cat PJ bottoms that i've had since i was oh... 16. They are insanely comfy and cute. A win in both categories!


I have also officially had my first hormone induced breakdown. It started over getting dressed the other morning and ended with me sobbing on the bed about how nothing fits. Not a pretty sight... my poor husband had no idea what to do with me. I had no idea what to do with me!


I am however reaching this annoying stage where my early maternity pants are getting too tight and my later maternity pants are still too loose. I got 2 pairs of below the belly pants to wear when my regular pants got too tight and up until now they have worked great. Well, the one nice pair I have for work has officially gotten too tight for comfort, but all my other pairs are full belly pants and my belly just isn't popping out quick enough for them! Looks like i'm going to have to pull out the bella band to keep them up, even though that is the most uncomfortable piece of clothing EVER. Its okay for a while but ultimately ends up rolling up in the back. Oh well!



1 comment: