Friday, March 12, 2010

40 week photo!

Hopefully this is my last photo update!

40 weeks 3-12-10

I am TOTALLY ready for Eirik to come. I cleaned up my desk at work, left my coworkers instructions on a few projects i'm still working on, left instructions with my friend at work on what to grab if for some reason I get laid off while on maternity leave (honestly with my company you never know...), have snacks for the birthing center, have things pretty much ready to go to the birthing center... all i need now is to go into labor!

Probably a TMI, but i've been loosing more chunks of mucous plug yesterday and today and i've had a few short bursts of cramping/contractions! I also had a talk with Eirik last night and told him he needed to come out this weekend. We'll see if he actually listens. ;)

2 comments: