Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm Turning Into A Monster!

So a little fact about myself: When I don't feel good i get REALLY whiny and annoying... and right now its a good thing my contact with people is at a minimum because I am like a bomb waiting to go off. I can feel how annoying and whiny I want to be and its taking all my self control not to turn into a complete monster. Instead today I had a major meltdown and sat on the couch sobbing after my husband and I got into an argument over our basement being flooded. Can we say crazy hormonal pregnant lady?

So, I am trying to look at all the wonderful positives about still being pregnant to get myself out of this very negative mindset.

1. The weather will be nicer for his birthday, thus the potential of outdoor parties!
2. More time with my husband, just the two of us. '
3. More time to use that "because i'm pregnant" excuse! (not that I use it much)
4. I've accumulated more vacation time to use, therefore having to use less of my own savings for my time off.
5. I'll be on maternity leave when the weather is really nice outside!
6. I can enjoy easter candy guilt free (no trying to loose weight for me just yet!)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you poor thing! I say be as whiny and complaining as you want to be! Once you pass that 40-week mark, all bets are off. And why was your DH bothering you with an argument at all?? ;) He should know better than to argue with a woman past her due date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome to focus on the positives here! IMO you have all the reasons to be as whiney as you want to be =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for looking at the positives = ) I agree with Caryn that you have all the reasons in the world to be whiney! Can you imagine how whiney our DH's would be if they went through the same? I am sending lots of + vibes that Eirik will be here very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it was hard to come up with that many positives!

    ReplyDelete