Monday, May 24, 2010

8 weeks!

That's right, today Eirik is 8 weeks! Its hard to believe... it goes by so quickly! He has lost a lot of his hair, except in 2 spots! Its really amusing to look at... he hast his little tuft on top as well as some in the very back... a weird mullet look. It is starting to grow back on top so soon he'll have hair again. I'm excited to see if its going to come in blond or brown!

Today we took an adventure into my work. I knew I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't bring him in. It was kind of odd to go in and not work... just go in and say Hi. Eirik decided to flirt with all the people I work with and was all smiles and grins. He just loved being the center of attention! By the time he left he was zonked out which meant he slept while grocery shopping... it makes the trip much easier when he's just fast asleep! The downside to this is that this evening he has been fussy and overtired!

A few pictures taken today. Gotta have those 8 week pictures... =)

IMG_2035

IMG_2027

1 comment: