Sunday, May 9, 2010

Caturday!!

Today I thought i'd post a bunch of pictures of the cats. Its mothers day today and the cats always will be my  babies. So many people i've talked to say "oh, once you have a baby the pets aren't important anymore". That couldn't be any less true! The guilt I felt those first few days locking my cats out of the bedroom and hearing them yowl at night, not being able to bend over and pick them up because it hurt too much, and Caligula not being able to sleep in his favorite spot, curled up on my chest. Please don't get me wrong here, i'm not comparing the love I have for Eirik to the love I have for the cats... i'm just saying that my love for my furbabies has not diminished in the slightest and I realize that I haven't posted anything on them in a while.

First we have caligula sleeping in his new "cat bed" aka the boppy:

IMG_0770

Next is sebastian and Laia sitting together on the couch. A rare moment of peace between the two:

Laia and Sebastian

And finally my boys in their favorite sleeping spot:

IMG_0849

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Everyone keeps telling me that I will shun my fur-babies after Kylie gets here. It breaks my heart to even think of doing such a thing...

    You fur-babies are adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete