Sunday, April 18, 2010

Smiles and Grins

We officially have smiles!

IMG_1142

So its not the best picture of one, but its the best i've managed to capture so far! At first it was really just the gas/sleep grins however just over the past few days he's been really grinning when looking at us! Its the most amazing thing to have him staring at you and suddenly burst into a huge grin!

We've discovered that he LOVES his swing. It was a 5 dollar craigslist purchase and has turned into a lifesaver! He is quite happy to take a nap in there while I get things done. I'm nervous about trying to do too much carrying him around after being so sore the other day, so this is a great option. I don't like leaving him in there too often or too long however because I start feeling guilty.

I definitely have a cold, however thankfully its not a horrible one... just an annoyance. I had the sore throat and it has now progressed to the runny nose. I am just keeping everything crossed Eirik doesn't get it!

And, still no updates on when my parents will get here. I'm sure you've all seen on the news how the volcano seems to be getting worse and shows no signs of stopping. I am hoping they can make it here sometime this week! Of all the annoying things to occur... a volcano!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good pic =) Sorry you have a cold...hope it stays mellow and goes away quickly. Nice score on the swing that he loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your parents. hopefully they will make it soon. I heard they were opening up some flights today. Hope your cold goes away soon and as long as you are breastfeeding (i think you are?) you should be passing the immunities on to Eirik so maybe he won't get it.

    ReplyDelete