Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Laughter!

Last night I officially got a real laugh out of Eirik! He's been grinning and making almost laughing noises for a while now, but nothing that I would say was a real laugh. Last night I was playing with his little dog blanket and doing a sort of peek a boo and there it was... a laugh! Only one of course, he didn't want to repeat the trick. Now I am on a mission to get more laughter out of him! He also discovered his feet yesterday. He kept staring at them, and then I put his little feet rattles on and he kept staring at those too!

And now, pictures!

IMG_2293

IMG_2282

4 comments:

  1. He's such a cute little morsel! So fun you got a laugh out of him, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...I remember when Eli (another friend's son, he's 9 months old tomorrow!) discovered his feet. It was so funny, he would just STARE at them, which evolved into grabbing at them, and he would just lay there on the floor holding onto his feet! Babies are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! How freakin' cute :) These are great pics of Eirik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing to hear about and see his progress as he grows!! Thank you for sharing and I love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete