Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mr. Chatterbox

Eirik has become a little talker... but only sometimes. Its actually quite amusing because he'll go on for quite a while talking and cooing and grinning but the second I try and record it no such luck! Part of the reason is he is really talkative after eating... so I can't exactly hold the camera and aim it at him while he's eating just to wait for that moment when he's done. Well, I could, but i'm not sure i'd want that video on the internet! However tonight he graced me with a conversation which I actually caught on video!



In other news Eirik had his follow up doctors appointment today. My chunky monkey is now 16.5lbs! Geeze! He also got 2 shots, which he was not so happy about. He's been a little extra fussy this evening, but nothing too bad thankfully! We'll see how he sleeps tonight!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love that dimple =) I'm dreading the shots...last time we were at the doc they had to do the heal prick and that was bad enough!

    ReplyDelete