Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pumping Update! =)

So since to many people commented yesterday, i'll just give you all a quick update!

First off, i found something to do... homework! I printed off the power point slides for my classes so I can read those while I pump. It does help pass the time! I would bring my textbook in... but that may be a BIT obvious. ;)

Pricing - Medela pumps almost NEVER go on sale. It sucks. I got mine at Babies R Us of all places. They had a 20% off medela pump coupon. I've seen them do this a few times, so my advice is to sign up for their e-mail or check their website often! Also sometimes amazon has had them on sale!

Pumping room - I am tempted to talk to HR as there is another woman coming back soon who will be pumping, however the little room I have now is so convenient because its right next to my cube! I am thinking of putting premoistened paper towels in a ziplock back and bringing those in to clean the pump parts off between uses. They also sell these special wipes for cleaning... but they can get kind of pricey!

2 comments:

  1. What a good solution bringing in HW is! I bet you'll figure out lots of things that will make it more convienent. The premoistened paper towels sound like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a damp clean rag or washcloth that can just be chucked into the washer?

    YAY for finding stuff to do though ^_^ PRODUCTIVE stuff too!

    ReplyDelete