Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Coffee Kind Of Day

Today was one of those days where I got in to work and my boss goes "wow, you look exhausted. You have that mommy face". Ahh those sleepless nights... I'm not sure what was up with Eirik last night. A growth spurt, teething, gas, a combo of all three... all I know is that we were up about every 1 1/2 hours to eat. He went down at 8, woke at 9 to eat, then my husband brought him up to bed at 11:30 and changed him and he ate again. I have to add here I went to bed just after 10 by the time homework and next day prep was done. I think it was about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours... and then at 4 he had gas and had to be rocked back to sleep which took until about 4:45 and my alarm goes off at 5:30. Previously when I had a rough night I could play catch up with sleep later in the day... not so when I'm back at work full time. Needless to say this morning I was bad and got coffee on the way to work. Usually I just get coffee in the break room but this morning I wanted that real coffee taste... not work lunchroom coffee. Fingers crossed tonight is a better night... I'm going to go pass out as soon as I get a little homework done...

SANY0063

1 comment:

  1. Ugh!!! I can only imagine having to work after a bad night =( Hope you get some rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete