Monday, August 16, 2010

Dress Up Fun!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the new background! I figured it was time for a change. One day I'll get some sort of nice custom background but for now i'll keep using whatever blogger gives me. I figured the paw prints were pretty perfect! Or should that be purrrrrfect?

I sometimes think its a good thing I had a boy because if I had a girl I'd be playing dress up with her all the time. While there are cute boy clothes the girl clothing is just adorable... every time I go out I find some absolutely adorable piece of girl clothing that makes me wish I had a little girl to buy it for! And girl clothing stays cute as they get older! Those adorable little easter dresses in the spring and the holiday dresses in the winter. Every time I go shopping I have to stop and think of just how adorable they are. Boy clothes just get kind of blah after a while... its very much plain colors or stripes and sometimes sports themes or cars or the latest video game.

Anyway... i digress... Eirik and I played dress up this weekend! First I put him in his halloween costume again which still fits! Since he sits so well on his own now I got some great shots!

IMG_3549

IMG_3553

I also decided just for fun to put him in his sunglasses... can you say one cool dude?

IMG_3595

He's also wearing an amber teething necklace! I got it 50% off and even if it doesn't help with the teething it looks adorable on him! I'll keep you posted as to if it helps or not!

And finally I will close with the biggest most exciting thing that Eirik has done yet.... HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Yes, that's right, last night he slept from 8pm to 5:30am. I was in disbelief and shock! I actually had to dream feed him at 3am because I was pretty darn uncomfortable. I am not thinking there will be a repeat tonight... but one can hope right??

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sleeping through the night - cha ching!!! Here's wishing you another night like that!!

    Eirik looks just scrumptious in that little dragon outfit - I hope it still fits at Halloween! And I hear ya about the boy vs girl clothes. While I've managed to find alot of cute baby boy things, I know the selection gets alot more boring as they get older. Plus, can we please veer out of the brown, blue and green? I've tried so hard to find anything with red, orange, yellow, purple - basically anything but pink and lavender and it's almost impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see a picture of him in the dragon costume AND the sunglasses at the same time. Super cool dragon baby! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! And way to sleep through the night!

    I've found the boy clothes get cuter once you get into the 12-18 month stages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new background and I love the fact that your little man is STTN! Whoo hoooooo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete