Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Think I Can...

Sometimes Eirik reminds me of the little engine that could. You can see he is willing himself to move and crawl even though he can't figure out how to do it! I have to try so hard not to laugh while I watch his attempts to move forward. He gets his hands on the floor and you can see he is using all his strength to attempt to pull himself forward. Ultimately he ends up yelling at me as if to say "come on already!! I want to MOVE!" He can get his entire chest off the floor now and he can also get his butt off the floor... he just can't do both at the same time! I talked with my mom today and she had pulled out my baby book and was reading off to me when I did things. It was kind of interesting to hear when I did things compared to when Eirik is doing things.

I have some great new pictures of the little man, but I haven't had a chance to move them from the camera to the computer. We played dress up again this weekend... his dragon halloween costume still fits!! You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see those and instead you get a video of him trying to move. =) 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! He is doing some serious thinking while he trying to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that little determination is so cute to see! Before you know it, he'll be scooting around! Better get those baby gates ready! :)

    ReplyDelete