Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Laughter

Nothing makes a bad day great again like the laughter... and the laughter of your own child can turn the worst day into the best! Eirik is just full of smiles and grins for me whenever I get home from work. I don't think he misses me when I am gone at this point, but he is certainly glad to see me when I come home! Every day I am greeted by a huge welcoming grin and sometimes if I'm really lucky that's followed by laughter. No matter how stressful the day was or how horrible the commute home was this seems to make everything better again.

Below is a video of the little man playing peek a boo with me over the weekend. Its insanely long, don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing! I hope that if you are having a bad day this can bring a smile to your face. =)

4 comments:

  1. He is just so happy and smiley, it's great!BOO:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can so tell when you hide your face he is like "Wait, what?" "Ohhh ahhaha! There you are! yay!" "wait...what?" "ohhhahhah! There you are!"

    XD That is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: adorable.

    ReplyDelete