Sunday, August 22, 2010

Matching Teething Pain

Eirik and I are having matching teething pain at the moment. He is being extra grumpy today, and I know its teeth related. He keeps gnawing on my fingers, his tongue, his hands, his feet... pretty much whatever he can get in there! We've been giving him teething tablets which is definitely helping, but it still makes for a grumpy baby. To make things more fun my wisdom teeth have decided to act up. Yes, that's right, I still have my wisdom teeth! They are actually trying to come through which is what is causing all the pain. I've got a feeling they are going to have to come out... we'll see what the dentist says. I'm starting to wonder about taking his teething tablets to see if they help me too!!

Even though he's been a little grumpy I still got some adorable happy baby pictures this weekend.

IMG_3655

Now I have to go finish my finals for my classes! I am looking forward to my 2 week break before fall classes start. I have some serious knitting to get done!

4 comments:

  1. I still have 3 of 4 of my wisdom teeth! They act up every now and then, but it's usually in relation to something I ate, generally something acidic. So far, so good...Hopefully you won't have to get them all out.

    And that Eirik is one cute baby, I just want to nibble on those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for the matching teething pain. I hope both are only temporary and go away soon. Thank you for sharing another incredibly cute picture of Eirik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooth pain is horrible, sorry you and Eirik are both having it! That picture is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Teething pain and wisdom teeth pain? I'm so sorry! I hope you and your little man start feeling more normal soon!

    ReplyDelete