Friday, August 27, 2010

May I Have Your Attention Please...

Ahem...

I am at pre-pregnancy weight!! This morning on the scale I was 179.6! Not only am I at pre-pregnancy weight I can also fit into 3 pairs of my pre-pregnancy pants!! No longer do I have to wear maternity pants!! I'm SO excited!!

While I am at pre-pregnancy weight and my pants fit, I still have about 20lbs to go thanks to trying to conceive stress eating... but this is a great start! So HA to all those studies that say "you only need to gain 35lbs because you'll have a hard time loosing the weight afterwords"! My body knew what it was doing gaining 55lbs! I will say however that my body is not where I want it to be... I really need to exercise and tone up a lot. While my dieting is going great I now need to focus on exercise so starting next week I am going to be good about exercising at LEAST 3 days a week. This will mean weekends and at least one day in the week after work.

In other news my hair is falling out left and right. I know after you have a baby your hair falls out, but this is getting crazy! I have always had fine thick hair... but now my hair is falling out its making it look rather limp and blah! I have a nice natural wave to my hair but sadly now my hair just looks like i've tried to add wave but failed. It also doesn't help that Eirik pulls chunks out left and right! I'm thinking its time for a new haircut! Something to help hide the fact my hair is falling out and thin and disgusting. We'll see... I need to find someone I trust to cut my hair rather then just going somewhere random. Oh, to all my pregnant friends and those who recently gave birth the hair thing didn't start until about a month and a half ago... and now every morning i am pulling chunks out left and right in the shower!

So that is my update on me! Eirik will be 5 months old this weekend so I'll do a big 5 month recap for him later this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss Emma! Woot Woot! What a big deal :O I'm so proud of you girlie!!!!

    I had lunch with a friend yesterday who had her IF baby back in November and she said she started loosing her hair at a rapid pace come 6 months PP. I think it's just one of those things ... and I'm totally not looking forward to it either. Just look at it this way, you'll save money on haircuts right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you and losing all the weight so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the weight loss girl! And woo-hoo for pants that fit =) I've had one round of huge hair loss too, so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the weight loss! That is awesome! You give me inspiration and I'll need the chats once my little munchkin pops out in October! Yay babies!

    ReplyDelete