Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Patience Has Been Rewarded...

With an AWESOME nights sleep!! I can't remember the last time he slept this well! He went down at 8:45 and slept until 2! 2!! I kept rolling over to check on him because he typically wakes up around midnight. Then he went back down until 6!! 6! I couldn't believe it! He got up for good at 7, which is normal for him. Of course I didn't sleep as well because I kept thinking he HAD to wake up soon. But nope, he slept on! I am really hoping we get a repeat tonight!

Last night we decided to give Eirik a bath in the big bathtub upstairs! He's really good at sitting unassisted now and to be honest I was tired of cleaning water off my kitchen floor every night thanks to his splashing. To say he loved it would be an understatement! He was splashing and grinning... it was so cute! Even the cat decided he wanted to get in on the fun...

IMG_3506

Okay, so maybe the cat took one look at all the splashing going on and decided to run the other way. ;)

Today's adventure is the park! We are up early and just about ready to go so we can get there before it gets too hot outside!

1 comment:

  1. WOOO-HOO for a great night sleep, fun in the bath and a beautiful day at the park!!!

    ReplyDelete